Thinking of remortgaging?
If you’re the kind of person who likes to shop around to find the best deal, then you should be using the same theory to save money on your mortgage – with our help!
Remortgaging is the process of taking out a mortgage on a property you already own to replace an existing mortgage, or to borrow money against your property.
Why and when would you remortgage?
- Your current mortgage deal is about to end
- You want to switch to a better rate than your current mortgage
- Your home has significantly gone up in value
- You’re concerned about rising interest rates
- You want to consolidate existing loans or credit cards
- You want to pay back extra, but your lender won’t allow you to
- You want to switch from interest-only to repayment mortgage
- You want or need to borrow more, eg. home improvements
- You want a more flexible mortgage
If you’re worried about any of these issues, or simply need some advice on how to get the best out of your remortgaging options, let us help you to unlock your potential equity.
Talk to an expert Apply online
Why Choose Friends Capital?
Friends Capital work with all the UK’s top mortgage lenders and financial institutions. We represent the very best the market has to offer but brought to you with independent and impartial advice.
We treat all our customers with total understanding and empathy of your needs and circumstances. We work hard to provide you with best possible deals, regardless of your situation. Put your trust in Friends Capital and contact us today for all of your financial and protection needs.
Friends Capital is one of the UK’s leading brokers with experience in finding the best possible product to suit your needs at the lowest possible price. We find the most appropriate provider for your circumstances, to find you the best deal, so you don’t have to!